Sunday, June 7, 2009

6/7 Expressions

Frugal deeds as of late: Yesterday, my husband and daughter ate the fish she caught at the fishing tournament, as part of their dinner. I stayed within our grocery budget and sent in two rebate forms. At Kroger, there was a demonstrator giving out coupons and samples for California Kitchens and Digiorno Flatbread sandwiches. They were on sale too - but the best part was on the freezer door was a holder for a full rebate on a box. I also separately purchased (needed the receipt) the Swiss Tea - not something I would normally buy, but stuff my daughter enjoys - especially since I had a $1 off coupon and a rebate form. But these last couple of weeks, I have been faithfully been using my buzz agent bounty, Loreal Revitalift Deep Set Winkle Repair, SFP 15 Day Lotion and Night Creme in place of my normal regimen of more expensive department store stuff (remember, I am a forty-something, so fine lines and wrinkles are a bit of a concern). I have to say, that I am well pleased with the products as they appear to be doing the job of my more expensive products for about a third of the cost. So, for me, I give the products a "thumbs up" as a frugal alternative.

No comments: