Saturday, September 12, 2009

9/12 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week: I picked up 2 checks from the thrift store and brought home 2 more forms to consign more stuff. The neighbors gave us fresh tomatoes, parsley, basil, and thyme. They will be used to make several meals. We've had pasta once and will probably have it again - but I just looked up a recipe for foccacia on allrecipes.com too. I received 2 freebie coupons in the mail - so, will probably use them at Publix tomorrow to get my $10 purchase and the 1 cent mystery item. The free items were for a package of feminine products and the other Kashi cereal. Hope they have them available. And of course, I want to buy a few things - but we are still concentrating on using ingredients from the pantry/fridge/freezer first.

No comments: