Friday, September 25, 2009

9/25 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week: A local thriftstore had a coupon in the local coupon mailing (first I have ever seen) - a bag of clothing for $3. I got a nice bag of clothing and some juice glasses for $3 plus tax. Tomorrow, my husband is picking up 2 shares of Angel Food Ministries food. The selection of food was great. Check out www.angelfoodministries.com - income is not a criteria. Also, in the mail today, I got more 1/2 price gift certificates for Domino's Pizza . . . in $5 increments. This weekend, I plan to paint the small guess bathroom with the freebie paint I got from Sherwin Williams. I also plan to put together another box of consignment items. Also, I received a "survey" and "inventory list" for our beach rental condo. The juice glasses are headed there. Also, I am trying to figure out the most frugal way to make the few "repairs" and procure the items on the inventory list. Some item, I have extras in my own cupboards. Fortunately, for the missing utensils, I have an extra box of the same pattern - purchased years ago for almost nothing at a Target clearance sale.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Only at participating locations.