Tuesday, December 1, 2009

12/1 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week: my the year has flown by. We sold 5 items on ebay and will be using the funds for "fun" $. I purchased plants and spices. I am getting to take another load to the consignment. We sold 4 items on half.com. I got selected to test a product and will also get paid a few bucks. I received several survey/rebate checks in the mail. Rents were not as good - we had several maintenance bills this month. We still have turkey in the fridge - and a big pot of soup. This coming weekend, we will pay all of our property taxes (ouch) and write out holiday cards. We rented a carpet cleaner and cleaned our own carpets. Bought no new decorations (probably haven't in years) - and did a nice job decorating. We put up a tree, the best ornaments are the ones my daughter made in third grade. We still remember the teacher's name and remember her fondly.

No comments: