Saturday, April 17, 2010

4/17 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day: Today I got my hair "done" at the local beauty school. We had dinner at a very nice restaurant with a 1/2 priced gift certificate. On our way home, we stopped at Publix for dessert and a few other items - saved over 50% with coupons - our Publix is now taking "Competitor" coupons including the $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon (although they told me they will quit taking pharmacy coupons starting 1 May). When we came home, Kohl's sent me a $10 off $10 GC I can use next weekend. Great for socks, etc. Tomorrow I will try to make time to plant veggie seeds - mainly lettuce. I have also been sewing pillow cases - 2 more to go and that project is done. I did take 17 items to the consignment store this week and hope to take more next week.

No comments: