Monday, April 5, 2010

4/5 Expressions

When it rains, it pours. At least that is the way I feel today - in a very good way. I won a $25 Gift card from a Almost Frugal's Facebook contest. I joined Listia a day or so ago, did a few things to earn free credits - and just now, I was notified that I won the 3,000 wildflower seed (I was just informed it is really 6,000) for most of my points and it included free shipping. Then I loaded a few more bonus points at Disney rewards, and "cashed in" for Mickey shaped cut-outs with wildflower seeds imbeded into the paper. I hope that bare area in the back yard will be filled with wildflowers instead of just weeds since it is difficult to mow. And in the mail, I received the last gift card I ordered from mypoints and a survey check. Oh, and I went to my first yoga class today - the instructor did not show - but the VP of the company did and hand wrote each of us a free pass to 1 class - I will give it to my daughter to try one of the classes out.

No comments: