Friday, June 11, 2010

6/11 Expressions

This has been a rough week. There were three deaths at work: either current or retired co-workers. It sure takes a toll. On a sunnyier note: I get to see my daughter today - today is the last day of camp :) I have printed off a restaurant.com gift certificate - so we shall be taking her eat immediately after we pick her up. Got a rent check yesterday and a check for being mail decoy. Sadly, oil did hit "our" beach - the one with our (and a whole bunch of other people's) condo. My credits for selling 5 items on listia are just now hitting. I am going to let my daughter spend them for her upcoming birthday. I also got enough swagbucks to cash in for another Amazon $5 gift card. A few more points and I will have enough mypoints for another $10 GC. Here's hoping to a better next week . . . hopefully the markets stablize too.

No comments: