Friday, June 25, 2010

6/25 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week: Wednesday - I took the day off and my daughter and I made it a day. We printed off coupons and I purchased a gift certificate on restaurant.com with an 80% off code. We watched a matinee - I believe it was "Killers" - with Aston Kutcher in it. We got a free panty at Victoria's Secret with any "Pink" purchase and we eached purchased a body spray on the 80% off rack - under $4 with tax. We had a nice meal and called it a day. Our condo rental agency filed a claim with BP for shortages in May's rental income - so, we shall see how that goes - hopefully smoothly. We made another large payment on the HELOC and are on track to pay it off in October or earlier - then back to saving for my daughter's education to cover any shortages that may crop up. I harvested 2 banana peppers this week - they were pretty tasty :) I tried to take a few items to the consignment store - they were overwhelmed - never had that happen before. Tomorrow is my husband's birthday - we will take him to a matinee (his request) and eat lunch at Red Robin's - they sent his a free meal coupon via e-mail and my daughter and I will probably share a meal since their sandwiches are so filling.

No comments: