Friday, April 26, 2013

4/26 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Today is my day off from my day job - but there's lots to do.  My husband took the discounted Lowes gift card and a few items we bought from there they we do not need (wrong sized molding) and he will buy the molding - and finish up the flooring work).  I also gave him 2 small checks and some change to cash in at the bank - to take to Aldi - with a list.  Today, I have started menu planning so that we can use up what we have in the pantry/fridge/freezer.  I am expecting to move within the next two months.  I am hoping we can sell our current residence and buy one for 1/2 and bank the rest for education/retirement expenses.  Good thing we have a community yard sale coming up in the next few weeks.  As much as I hate it, I think I will also utilize craigslist.

No comments: