Sunday, April 28, 2013

4/28 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I finally listed some more items on-line.  I am going to finish the sewing machine work on the quilt I am making for my dad - and then taking it to work - to do the quilting by hand during lunch.  I have a better cabinet paint - read about it in Good Housekeeping - use high gloss enamel - and the Lowe's Rep recommended an additive so that paint brush strokes won't be visible.  I got my husband to get the mower ready for me - he wasn't able to cut the grass this weekend - too much rain - still raining - but since we live in a HOA - I will need to do it.  I also got him to get out the pressure washer - I am going to work on the deck next.  Did I mention that I got a nice job offer - not all of the details are worked out yet.  But in any case, I want the house ready to sell.

No comments: