Friday, March 20, 2009

3/20 Expressions

We combined my husband's business trip with a short "Spring break" trip for my daughter. It was nice just to get away. Even though housework called, no way to do it if we aren't home. We got USA Today's delivered to our door for free. Today's paper had a coupon for a free "Amp up" or something like that energy drink in the "Life" section. We came home to a couple of rebate checks too. Spring has sprung and I hope to get a few plants in the ground tomorrow. I am going to take my $20 pre-paid Visa to Wal-mart and see how far I can stretch it between a veggie garden and some decorative annuals for our front yard. As far as additional birthday freebies Wendy's sent me a coupon for a $1 off a premium combo. But as an anniversary gift, Maggie Moo's sent me a coupon for a free regular shake. And, my daughter just showed me some fashionable scarfs that have been crocheted with sequins added costing between $140-$175 - uh, I think it is about time she learned how to crochet. I said I would help. I believe for $10-$15 in materials and some time, she can make her own.

No comments: