Thursday, March 26, 2009

3/26 Expressions

I have been under the weather and have been home all week and will be until Monday. I can say I am happy to have health insurance - but even so, having to pay deductibles have added some "unexpected" expenses. I sure thought it would be nice to just sleep in and relax - and for the most part, it is :) I didn't buy groceries for this week - until today. It has been fun creating meals out of the stuff I have/had in the pantry. But, I gathered up my coupons and headed to Kroger. I must say, shopping mid/toward the end of the week yielded me with a lot more "manager" specials. I got lots of fruits and produce today as well as stuff I was out of and I am under budget. A few days ago, I made long night shirts for my daughter and I using advertising t-shirts and polo shirts my husband no longer wanted. I have been sorting through things around the house to get a small load of stuff to take to the consignment store - mainly so I don't have to just drive there to pick-up a check. At work, a former co-worker is being thrown a baby shower - I need to come up with a creative gift - I have two weeks to come-up with one.

No comments: