Friday, March 27, 2009

3/27 Expressions

Today, I spruced up my feet. Spring has sprung and I considered going to the nail salon. Anyway, I work with several ladies who swear by the "Pedi-egg" - sold at CVS for $9.99. So, I figured I'd spend that and more to get them "done" - so I gave it a whirl. I'd have to say it was 'meh. I now have moisturizer on my feet under socks. I swear I read something along those lines somewhere about softening them up, etc. Tomorrow, I plan to give myself a pedicure. All this trouble so that I can be "presentable" in sandals. Also, my wonderful husband finally finished our taxes. We get a small refund from the State - so, it was mailed out today. Too bad we owe a bit on Federal - so, it won't go out until closer to the deadline. As for selling the rental property, it is on hold for now. Seems the guy checked out to rent the place, but doesn't seem to have what's needed to actually but the place (yet?). Not sure what the entire story is, and am not really sure I want to know. So, we shall see.

No comments: