Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/23 Expressions

We bought the "Mother's Day" gift yesterday, and while it was extravagant (considering these economic times), I have yet to experience buyer's remorse. Work has been a big drain and my daughter's last day of school is Tuesday. I have decided to take the week off since we get Memorial Day off anyway. We have a $10 debit card we received as a rebate that we need to use before the $ disappears. I think we will use it for stuff to grill. We will be inviting family over. Yesterday, I had an opportunity to stop at Aldi and was able to pick up a bunch of fresh fruit and veggies. As for a quick vacation get away, we may spend a few days in our beach condo for a bit of R&R and outlet shopping for some summer clothes (I've dropped some weight and we have our already planned, booked/paid for, life milestones, vacation to Hawaii coming up in late summer).

No comments: