Friday, May 8, 2009

5/8 Expressions

Today, I met my husband for lunch at Captain D's. They sent me a coupon for a free platter or dinner for Mother's Day. They also had a deal to get a free fish sandwich if you buy a giftcard valued at $20 or more. So, my husband got the giftcard and free sandwich. Then I ordered my meal (we split the meals) and paid for our drinks with the gift card. We were going to go to KFC with the free meal coupons - but, apparently the local KFCs have been overwhelmed and have restricted hours of 1-4PM. So, we will have an early dinner tomorrow (hopefully). I received my $10 giftcard for Barnes & Noble today from Mypoints. Still waiting for the $5 Amazon card from swagbucks - but, I have been earning at least 1 Swagbuck a day - when I can play. I am hoping to have enough Amazon GC's by the end of the year to buy a decent gift. Tomorrow, I plan to start experimenting with the anti-aging creams - Revitalift - sent to me because I am a buzz agent :)

No comments: