Wednesday, July 15, 2009

7/15 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day: One of our suitcases had a tear in the seam. I hand stitched it with dental floss. I printed out a rebate form for a free Tyson Skillet Creations Meal Kit - and also a $1 coupon. I will be receiving a bonus at work in my next paycheck - I thought about ways I might want to spend it - but have decided to "save" it. Nice to get one in these times. Deposited a bunch of checks today - mostly "small" rebate checks - but I also included a roll of quarters and pennies for an additional deposit of $10.50. We are leaving on vacation next week - everything is paid for - except food and entertainment. I have some CVS extra-bucks - I am thinking of "spending" them on breakfast bars, convenience food, snacks for the trip since food seems to be expensive in Hawaii - and in the airport too.

No comments: