Friday, July 17, 2009

7/17 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day: I need to think about using up the perishables before next week. I plan to buy very little in the way of groceries this week. I may buy the Tyson Skillet Creations (with $1 off coupon and the rebate form) just for some variety. Anyway, tonight, we enjoyed a smoothie from a variety of previously frozen fruit and the last yogurt. Also, my husband and daughter went to see Harry Potter today using the 1/2 priced tickets and food certificates I got from one of the local tv stations' 1/2 priced gift certificates deal. I am thinking of letting my daughter invite a few friends over tomorrow to enjoy the community pool ("free" - part of our very reasonable annual HOA fee)and may order a pizza with another 1/2 priced gift certicate I got earlier in the year. I found a small spool of cotton yarn/thread and wooden knitting needles. I will knit a dish clothe. I have started it and will finish it during my trip.

No comments: