Friday, July 10, 2009

7/10 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week? I got a horrible neck crick and was able to make an appointment at the local technical college, massage school. I feel much better. The price of a 1 hour massage - $25 (plus tip). Lots of flowers on my tomato plants, no tomatoes yet. I need to start planning ahead . . . we leave for our Hawaii vacation in less than two weeks. A co-worker suggested buying a Costco membership - since Costco's prices are universal? Making groceries a bit cheaper in Hawaii. In distressing news, my account with Swagbucks was disabled. I am still awaiting a response from them. I did do a google search, and like I suspect, others are suspecting that they may be going "under". Yup, I have $10 worth of Amazon gift certicates stored there and was well on my way for another $5. Hardly a "big" winner - but whatever.

No comments: