Friday, May 14, 2010

5/14 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week: my daughter found out that a public boarding school offers a summer program - of course, it costs $ - but it is reasonable - so, we may try to get her in that. I tried to sign her up for a summer school class - she fiddled around with getting her counselor's signature until today - and of course the class is filled. I have been having fun with Listia - I "sold" my first item two weeks ago and have been "buying" for the last two weeks - nothing extravagant - but all fun and useful. I have gotten packages of seeds - flower and herbs and small pieces of costume jewelry for my daughter and I to enjoy. This weekend, I will be getting my hair "done" at the beauty school - my favorite beautician graduates this month. No items were taken to the consignment store - they were not taking most of the items I was hoping to take. Seems a lot of people are decluttering now. My plants are doing pretty well - except one pepper plant looks like it was trampled - probably by our dog.

No comments: