Friday, May 21, 2010

5/21 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week: Today, I received a nice box of goodies from Kraft: 3 snack sized bags of Wheat Thins, individual packs of Vanilla Latte, a coupon for free Oscar Meyer Deli Meat, and a coupon for a free box of Kraft Mac 'n Cheese. This week, I also received a nice box from Buzzagent - anti-aging foundation, blush, concealer, and under-eye concealer. I also dropped 8 items off for consignment and picked up a check. I found a cheap roundtrip flight to Orlando for my daughter and husband to take a trip this summer - we already have a nice 2 bdrm condo reserved - now for cheap auto and entertainment tickets. My daughter needed a book for class next week - and wanted to run to Barnes and Noble - one call to the library - and the book was on hold for us. We also checked out 3 DVDs. I printed a lot of nice coupons this week. After exercise class tomorrow - I plan to make a run to Kroger. Tomorrow afternoon, we will go to Barnes and Noble and enjoy a B1G1 Frappucino - in addition, we have a few freebie item coupons to use at Victoria's Secret.

No comments: