Saturday, May 22, 2010

5/22 Expressions

More Frugal Deeds last week: I finally got around to using some of the free trades TD-Ameritrade gifted me to go electronic. I rounded up shares, so I purchased a few shares of 3 stocks in our account and then I sent myself some of the money left in the sweep account to pay toward the HELOC. Also today, I plan to stop by Wal-Mart on my way to do errands with my daughter for a free sundae . . . I believe they are serving sundaes from 11 am - 3 pm. And although our half.com sales have really slowed down, we sold a book this week - so, it will be mailed during the errand route also. I read an article in one of the magazines I receive free - anyway, it was about how easy it is to "start" Hydrangea plants. I will be getting some potting soil and rooting compound and a Hydrangea plant (we have one - I think it is a "White Oak" - I want the pink/purple ones :)- to frugally add Hydrangea plants to weedy open area in the back yard. I have also been spending my listia credits on seeds - so, I have several packages of herb seed and sunflower seeds to plant.

No comments: