Friday, January 16, 2009

1/16 Expressions

Yesterday I finally got around to bumping my 401K equivalent deductions to hit - or be very close to the new max. I purchased our weekly groceries from Kroger today - before coupons/card savings and the $15 rebate I will be mailing in for the bill was just over $99. After coupons/savings/rebate: just over $32. I love Kroger's Manager's Special - items I got this time: a gallon of Organic Milk - $2.99, a dozen organic eggs $1.29 (last week .99), 2 Brie cheese wheels for $3.29 each (and part of the $15 rebate) - and I got a few items free with coupons - Cottonelle TP, etc. Tomorrow, my daughter and I plan to shop at Hancock Fabric's sale - $5 for 5 Simplicity patterns - we will be looking for patterns for gifts to make. Like pajama's, etc. And I was able to score 2 movie tickets and a $30 food certificate for 1/2 price at the new theater/restaurant.

No comments: