Saturday, August 22, 2009

8/22 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day. Enjoyed the freebie lunch at the museum event. Then my daughter and I printed off 3 internet coupons each. Good today only $20 off $20 Ann Taylor and 2 Bath & Body Works coupons for free products with any purchase. We came home with 4 purse sprays, 2 small body washes, 2 lip glosses and 4 purse sized hand sanitizers and we each spent less than $4 out of pocket. In the mail today, I received a $10 off coupon from DSW just for signing up for their free rewards card - and I am close to earning another $10 already since my daughter bought a couple of pair of shoes for school. Also, I printed a recipe for cookies last night which uses Rice Krispies in the ingredients - they are delicious and a great way to use up my freebie Rice Krispies. I also flaked up a nice smelling hotel bar of soap and it is now laundry detergent.

No comments: