Sunday, August 2, 2009

8/3 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day: Well, today is the last day of our vacation. Most of tomorrow will be spent traveling and waiting. Today, my husband and daughter are enjoying one more adventure that we were able to get at a discount - using the discount card. The recession has certainly hit vacation spots. Anyway, this morning, I have the washer and dryer going - sure don't want to load up with dirty clothes. Also, I am cooking up the last of the grocery. We will have a wonderful lunch. Dinner will be anything leftover. I plan to get in one more wonderful walk and perhaps one more visit to the beach. I have to say, Hawaii is a restful, peaceful place - if you want it to be. From a financial stand point, the stock market has been less stressful too :) Oh, and with my pay, I received a bonus. It will cover most of the expenses we incurred (we paid for the room/air fare earlier this year).

No comments: