Saturday, August 8, 2009

8/8 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day: I got a statement from USAir to turn in my small amount of miles for magazine subscriptions. I am going to do it. Since I can get about 4 subscriptions I am interested in and don't think I will be able to use the miles. We are talking about less than 3,000 miles. Went grocery shopping and got my freebies and a bunch of other stuff too. I am going to give myself a mani/pedi. My husband took his $25 GC (paid 1/4 on clearance) to get his hair cut. Of course there will be some left over, so my daughter is going with him to see if there is a hair product she might want. Then they are heading for Maggie Moos. My husband will be getting a free milk shake. My daughter will just be getting a treat - it was her birthday yesterday. She also stopped at the credit union to deposit her birthday check from her grandfather and I gave her an additional $31 in rebate checks to deposit in her account too. She also used the last $25 Staples GC to get the rest of her school supplies.

No comments: