Friday, May 10, 2013

5/10 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week:  The rain is not cooperating - but the hedge trimming, house trimming work is suppose to start today.  Since the work is being done/managed by a tenant in another house, my husband was will to pay a higher price - based on his reputation.  However, the other bidder offered to paint the front door - and this one didn't - so, my husband is going to ask if he can throw that in.  I am "off" from my day job today - so, I have an appointment at the beauty school to get my hair cut - $15 plus tip - and a free manicure since I booked in advance.  Not too shabby for a pre-mother's day pampering.  So, since we are probably moving - instead of eating out, I asked if we could just get some work done around the house - and have breakfast in bed :)  This weekend, I will work on getting "stuff" together for the community yard sale next week and go from there.  Lots of stuff to do.  I have already started submitting change of address forms - those freebie postage stamps I get from being a "mail decoy" sure come in handy.

No comments: