Sunday, May 5, 2013

5/5 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  To get ready for a move, I have cleaned out all recycled items out of my kitchen cabinet - like aluminum pie tins, butter tubs, etc.  They are now all in the recycling bin.  I have started cooking out the fridge/freezer/pantry in earnest.  I sold a few items on ebay.  I have slowly started filling out change of address forms.  Freebie for the day:  while at Books-a-Million - I received a sample of the their new Sea Salt Caramel Frappe - yum - and sample size was enough.  So much to do, I just need to keeping putting one foot in front of the other.  I realize I could always pay someone to do some of the things around the house - and we will hire professional help where needed - but being a frugal sort - I'd like to save myself a bit of $.

No comments: