Sunday, July 25, 2010

7/25 Expressions

I find clutter to be a significant money waster - especially toiletries and health and beauty items. Instead of looking through stuff, sometime it is easier to buy another - or sometimes I forget I have an "extra". So, before my daughter left to go on her trip last week, we cleared a shelf in the gift closet and she put all her extras on the shelf, and I put mine on there too. Now, before anyone thinks they've run out - they can check the shelf. Hopefully, this will cut down duplicates and we can use up what we have. This afternoon, DD and DH will return from separate trips before heading out together early this coming week. I have tidied the place up a bit - not so hard when there aren't three people moving things around :) I plan to find a family movie at Blockbuster Express with another code for this evenng. I also plan to stop at Wal-mart to take part in their Gain Dish Detergent giveaway this afternoon and plus use my coupon for another free one. I am hoping to find that Kiwi drink to get one free too. I am planning to make shrimp alfredo for them - I have all of the ingredients - I am going to try the sauce mix I got as a sample and a nice tomato salad - all of the ingredients from Earth Fare - only paid for the tomatoes. I made brownies yesterday. Hopefully this next week while they are away, I will have my own home grown organic tomatoes - lots of blooms and also on the pepper plants.

No comments: