Saturday, July 31, 2010

7/31 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week: I can't believe how fast this month flew by. I went to my first "Estate Sale" since we moved here. I ended up buying a few pieces of furniture and had it loaded and delivered for $20. So, while I have the house to myself, I will be arranging the new-to-me furniture - 2 large chairs and a bench and two vases. I also made an appointment to get my hair trimmed at the beauty school this morning - so, $10 plus tip for a wash, cut, style. I also plan to make several salads and dishes so I can cook once and eat for several days and use up what I have. I also plan to go through some clothes for a trip to Plato's Closet and hopefully turn them into a few $. I will also be wrapping birthday gifts already purchased/gift closet for the dual birthdays next weekend.

No comments: