Friday, December 10, 2010

12/10 Expressions

Frugal Deeds for the day:  at lunch today - I deposited checks and headed to JCPenney to pick-up the orders I placed on Cyber Monday.  I got 2 short sleeved dress shirts for my husband for $2.14 total and 3 bath towels for $2.14 (I will be donating the towels).  For dinner, we had turkey pot-pie - previously made and just popped into the oven from the freezer.  I also have a pumpkin pie defrosting.  Not sure what we will be doing this weekend - may volunteer for the annual luminaria event in the neighborhood.  I also need to mail off a listia sale.  I also signed up at a book review site - book for a review - and I ordered my first one.  I will be posting a review once I finish it.  Cheap entertainment :)  Not so frugal today - when I went to JCPenney - I had a craving for a fancy coffee for a "pick-me-up" - ended up at Cinnabon for a drink and a small roll for just under $5 - cost more than my 2 JCP orders - but the drink and Cinnabon sure were tasty and gave me the energy I needed to complete the afternoon at work :)

No comments: