Sunday, December 5, 2010

12/5 Expressions

Financial refecting:  Not much time until the new year.  In this economy, we have been fortunate.  Although we are generally frugal, we did veer off course and acquire with the best of them.  What did I learn - buy what you need and only those things you truly want.  I still have stuff I purchased - cuz it was "cheap" - lot of sewing patterns that were on sale for $1.  Lots of books read once.  Lots of clothes - because they were on sale.  And another lesson, once you own something, the financial value is only what someone else if willing to pay.  Seems lots of people have lots of stuff to get rid of.  When the supply is high, and demand is low - the price expected is generally low also.  I thought I would try to "list" a few books to trade in at swagbucks - after typing in the ISBN of about 10 books - not one, was tradable? 

No comments: