Thursday, December 2, 2010

12/2 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  In the wee hours of the morning, I placed several orders at JCPenney using the $10 discount code (no longer valid) and having the items shipped to my local JCP.  Two shirts for my husband, 3 bath towels, and a pair of slippers.  The most expensive was just over $3.  Then I got 2 pairs of gloves - one for myself and one for my daughter for just over $3 at Kohls - used the free shipping code and 20% off code.  Those codes may still be good - just google - YMMV.  How about that stock market yesterday and today - don't let me jinx it.  I got the 4 Toaster Strudel coupons I won playing the instant win game.  I am "off" tomorrow - but have to drive my daughter to school for an early meeting.  So, on the way home, I will stop at the "Y" - get some exercise in while watching cable :)  Then to Publix - need to print coupons and get some groceries.  Seems there are lots of deals on the web these days - lots of great coupons too - I printed off one for a $5/$5 at Hallmark - you know we need a few more of those candy cane bark packages :)

No comments: