Thursday, November 1, 2012

11/1 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  Last night, I "won" a coupon for a free Wholly Guacamole product using my listia credits.  This morning, I won 20 cokereward points.  This week I received my $78 in Staple rewards - and was thinking it would be great to use them to buy gift cards?  At lunch, I finished a crochet project.  I got invited to a buffet and a limo-ride to see a local builders homes.  Hmm, would it be bad just to tour the home for informational purposes - with no intent to buy?  Omaha Steaks sent me a nice deal - and I took them up on it.  Wow - never had them try so hard to up-sell me.  Must have gotten a great deal?  I was shocked at so many Trick or Treaters that showed up.  All the chocolates are gone - as were most of the suckers.

No comments: