Thursday, November 8, 2012

11/8 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  I donated blood and am home early.  Freebies from the blood donation, a t-shirt, bottled h20, crackers and a couple of BOGO restaurant coupons.  Then a health fair was going one in conjunction with the blood drive - so, I received a reusable shopping bag, eye glasses repair kit, toothbrush, and a couple of other goodies.  Now that I am home - I have big batch of free tilapia I plan to bake with herbs/tangerines, etc. that I already have on hand - and of course, I have a small bag of sweet potatoes to bake wih the fish.  The heat will be nice since it is a cold day.  I plan to do some light housekeeping.  I have a very long "weekend" ahead of me since I am "off" anyway tomorrow and Monday is Veterans Day.  Tomorrow, we are planning to redecorate my daughter's bedroom with things we already have - mainly things we have decided not to use in the condo.

No comments: