Saturday, September 6, 2008

9/6 Expressions

Frugal Shopping/Entertainment: Not much going on around here this weekend and the weather isn't too great. So, my daughter asked to go shopping w/her own $. So, I gathered coupons for stores she wanted to visit - and, I had a $15/$15 for a store the coupon was delivered to me via mail months ago - that I stapled to the calendar for this month - $15 free :). Also, we decided to eat lunch out - so, I gathered some Chick Fil A coupons. My daughter added to her wardrobe - fairly frugally. I got 5 pairs of trouser socks for $1.63 with my coupon. Then we had lunch - $6 for the 3 of us. Then to the library. We have 3 DVDs to watch and some interesting books to read. Then to the thriftstore. I found a suit for work for $7 - of course I will be taking it in to the cheapie dry cleaners to get cleaned - coupons print on the back of Kroger receipts. We stopped at Kroger to get groceries for the week - mainly we looked for "Manager Special" items - in the produce and meat departments.

No comments: