Sunday, September 7, 2008

9/7 Expressions

Cheapie/freebie entertainment: Our cheapie entertainment for this evening was dinner at Red Lobster. I signed up for the "club" a couple of days ago and got a coupon for a free appetizer. Then, we had 3 giftcards from gifts and points redemption (mypoint?). Anyway, I forgot to mention, yesterday we also stopped at American Eagle in the mall. A free movie ticket if you try on jeans. Two movie tickets if you buy a pair of jeans. My daughter found a pair on clearance for 2 movie tickets and my husband tried on a pair. So, we will be attending a movie some time before those tickets expire. I also stopped at CVS and bought 3 Revlon Nail polishes, 1 Revitalift face cleanser, and Herbal Essence Shampoo for just over $10 and got $15.99 in ECBs. I gave myself a manicure - saving myself at least $6 :) I also had a great time at Kroger using internet coupons on the Buy 15 special items and get $3 off instantly. If you have coupons for Campbell's Chicken Noodle or Tomato soup - and like the stuff - you can get a really good deal on the stuff this week.

No comments: