Saturday, March 27, 2010

3/27 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the week: My husband painted the bathroom upstairs. We have almost completed our taxes - would be a bit unfrugal to take so long if we we were getting a refund, but since we most likely won't, it was frugal in that we are DIY'rs. Just finished my grocery shopping at Kroger with a handful of coupons. I found out I am getting a bonus in my next pay check. My spring work wardrobe looks a bit shabby, so, my daughter and I hit Stein Mart's 12 hour sale with a bunch of coupons too. Of course, since I am in a decluttering mode, that means I need to get rid of some some stuff for what I brought in - so, next week, I plan to take a load to the consignment store. We are also keeping to our plan to pay off the HELOC (financed the beach condo) as soon as possible, so, we paid another chunk off today.

No comments: