Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3/3 Expressions

Frugal Deeds for the Day: If you have Kroger card, run over to Kroger.com and play the "hoops" instant win game. I have played two days in a row and the first day, I won a 16 oz jar of Planters Peanuts; today a $5 store credit! These rewards are loaded onto your card - and pay out when you get to the register and swipe your card. We had a luncheon at work today - and since this is my birthday month, the restaurant gave me a fabulous piece of cake to take home. The insurance company finally paid out the recoverable depreciation portion of the roof repair of our rental - sigh of relief since it was a large chunk of change that we already paid the contractor. And, since it is my birthday month, I have been getting freebies - $10 gift card from Victoria's Secret, a free scoop of ice cream from Maggie Moos, and I am sure there are more - oh, free shake with a sandwich purchase from Arby's.

No comments: