Sunday, March 7, 2010

3/7 Expressions

Frugal Deeds this weekend: I just mailed in the Kia Test Drive form for the $25 Gift Card. My brother owns a Kia Sorrento and loves it - not sure we would give up our gas sippers though. I also earned enough points at Swagbucks for another $5 Amazon e-certificate. I also did a "CORD" - used up some frozen bananas for smoothies, used up cheap (on sale plus coupons and catalina cash last month) Pillsbury dough and cream cheese to make a dessert, crock-pot cooked some chickpeas - made up a huge batch of hummus, and made another pot of soup to take for lunches this week. Yesterday, I used my $10 freebie gift card from VS to buy cologne - I paid nothing out of pocket. Used my $5 credit at Sally's to buy a teasing brush/comb and 2 packets of hair conditioner for .28. Enjoyed a free ice cream too. Of course these were the "frugal expenditures" - but we did spend on groceries, etc. Maybe frugal was the $9.98 Rosemary plant I got at Home Depot - I am hoping to have it for years to come - it smells great and I love the taste of Rosemary.

No comments: