Saturday, March 9, 2013

3/9 Expressions

Frugal deeds for the day:  My husband and I took a small jaunt over to the next town.  First stop, Wal-mart to add some gas to the card - and use up the rest of the Wal-mart gift card.  Then we stopped at Burger King - iced coffees for .25 plus tax - the deal ends tomorrow - and the stuff is yummy.  Then we stopped at CVS - I needed a few items and I have a discounted gift card.  Then to Aldi - each Aldi seems to have different items and prices.  Then to Ace - we each got our quart of free paint - and of course we each bought something - I got paint brushes.  My husband bought hardware.  Then on the way home, we stopped at McDonald's for the seasonal shake - I believe it was called Shamrock?  Yummy too.  Then home for a nice nap for me while my husband worked on the flooring.  Then I baked banana muffins to heat the house up a bit - at the same time - I baked dinner - Aldi crab cakes and some onion rings.  I also made 2 salads - potato and green bean/onion/grape tomato.  Tomorrow, I need to get some light cleaning done and work on the quilt/pillow cases.

No comments: