Saturday, May 17, 2008

5/17 Expressions

I got my 5 coupons for a free box of Michael Angelo frozen meals in the mail today. How exciting is that? My husband got a free Shick Quattro Titanium razor too. How nice is that? That's no cheap freebie. I am already planning on getting groceries at Publix as close to free as possible. My daughter and a friend won very nice prizes at the fishing tournament. They each won jewelry and bath and body products. A big deal for 'tweens. And the best part of it all - they didn't even catch a fish :) Now they are at the freebie baseball game. Hope they each get a freebie commemorative baseball. (This year's freebie was not a commemorative baseball - it was a box of 6 packages of microwavable popcorn. Nice too.) They were a little late in leaving.

No comments: