Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5/21 Expressions

Tomorrow is a graduation day for my daughter. I will be taking chips, in a Dollar Tree Bowl (so I won't have to worry about it being "lost" - and for $1, it is a nice decoration too), and dip in for the "party". I have placed coupons in my purse in preparation for tomorrow. One for a BOGO sandwich - our lunch and a 20% of our entire beauty services at the local beauty college. We both have an appointment to get our hair done. We got my health insurance statement for the emergency room visit. All I can say is I am so grateful we have insurance. The insurance negotiated off 75% from the hospital bill and paid the remaining 25% - so $0 out of pocket for us. But gee, does that mean if we didn't have insurance, we should pay 75% more?

No comments: