Thursday, May 8, 2008

5/8 Expressions

Mail was zzz. But, a frugal friend reminded me to register my free Starbucks giftcard that I received yesterday. Sure enough, there are nice bonuses just for registering your card at www.starbucks.com

If you are planning on eating at TGI Fridays, I just got an e-mail from them for a giftcard promotion. Buy a $25 Giftcard and get a $5 Bites Bonus card. Read more about it at http://www.tgifridays.com/giftcards.htm?cid=08_SPRGC

Another thing I did frugal today: at work, they offered free tickets to the local baseball team's game this month. The ticket is for general seating. Last year we took DD and a couple of friends. They gave us baseballs as we walked in. Those sold quickly at a yardsale last year. Of course, parking is $5. But, I got enough tickets for the family and few more - just in case.

No comments: