Sunday, November 9, 2008

11/09 Expressions

A few good deals I happened upon today. At Wal-mart, I was able to get 2 bags of Steam Fresh Veggies (on sale for $1/bag) free using $1 coupons printed off the internet (well actually at mypoints and I will be getting 10 points for redeeming the coupons) and I got 2 boxes of Bagelfuls for .98 a box after using 2 $1 off coupons printed from the same site. The other good deal, I had coupons from a prior Sunday paper, and a demonstrator gave me a handful of coupons, and I printed several off the internet (search for Scotch Brite Nail Saver Sponge) I believe. Anyway, they are on sale for $1 each and they count toward the buy 10 items get $5 off your order - so, I got 10 sponges free and $5 off toward my other groceries. Also, gas at Kroger was $2.19/gal - lowest octane - whoo hoo!

No comments: