Tuesday, November 18, 2008

11/18 Expressions

I have been on the receiving end of several useful items through freecycle.org. This afternoon, I was able to donate pantry items and dog food we no longer needed. We met in a public spot - and all went smoothly. Since we were meeting the freecycler outside of Sally's Beauty supply, we went in and used the $5 coupon we got last month. My daughter was able to get a $6.99 brush for $1.07 after coupon and discount. Then we walked into to Wal-mart. I was able to get 2 small purse size Tabu colognes for .98 after the $5 coupon I had. I also printed out several of the Goody's Ouchless $2 coupons and we got several packs of ponytail ties for .12 after coupon. I also got 2 bags of Streamfresh veggies free after coupon. Then we stopped at Publix. Tonight was their "Party" night. Lots of samples - enough to count as a meal. They also gave out coupons and had a local musical group playing.

No comments: