Friday, November 14, 2008

11/14 Expressions

Today, I went to Walgreen's at lunch time and spent no $ out of my pocket for: Gallon of milk, 2 packages of breakfast sausage, 2 packages of cashew nuts, 2 packages of clearanced Halloween, 2 packages of Sugar-free Peeps, 2 packages of yogurt covered raisins, a pack w/500 sheets of printer paper, and a Schick Titanium Trimmer (which had a code inside to download 8 songs). The coupons I used: I printed a $5 off $20 coupon from the Walgreens website, I printed a $2 Trimmer coupon from coupons.com (although I just got my All-you magazine and there's one in there for $4 off), and I used a $3 off coupon from the Walgreens' easysaver book. Then, I used my giftcard with rebates from the previous month - plus 10% because I chose my rebate on the Walgreens' giftcard. I still have almost $4 left. Also, a very kind friend mail me a refund form for $10 off of pizza. Tonight, we will be ordering BOGO large pizzas from Papa Johns for a few bucks after rebate. Of course, we will be getting several meals out of the pizza. This has been a tough week - all I can say is TGIF!

No comments: