Sunday, November 16, 2008

11/16 Expressions

I have mapped out a shopping spree for my husband and daughter. First, Home Depot to buy 4 $25 Gift Cards because they are suppose to have 2 Fandango codes in each card. A great way for the two to go to movies more often without denting up the wallet much. Also, we can use the cards to get the stuff we would normally buy there - or give them as gifts. Then on to the mall. My daughter can use a few sweater or warmer tops. J C Penney sent me a postcard with 30% off anything after 3 PM today. I also have 2 $10 giftcards from participating in the Publix/Kraft rebate several months ago. Then, my daughter will run into Victoria's Secret for a free pair of cotton panties - very nice of them to send me that. Then into Bath & Body works for a $1 giftbag - and use the coupon for a free room fragrance spray for free. On their way home, they will stop at Publix to round out groceries - I don't need much since I went Walgreens yesterday to use the $5/$20 coupon again. But, a wonderful friend sent me a rebate form to get $10 back when I spend a minimum of $10 on pizza and salty snacks. Of course they have the coupon to get the 1 cent mystery item with a purchase of $10. Of course they will be getting a few other items too. And just to add a bit more frugalness (is that a word :) to my day, I washed and conditioned my hair with free samples and painted my nails with the free polish stick I got from Ulta a couple of months ago.

No comments: