Saturday, December 13, 2008

12/13 Expressions

This morning, I went to Walgreens and purchased 4 bottles of Arm & Hammer liquid laundry detergent for just over $6 with the in-store coupon which dropped the price from $6.99 each to $1.99 and I also had 2 internet printed coupons from www.armandhammer.com. After coupons, I owed just over $6 with tax. A $5 register reward kicked out and I purchased baking supplies - out of pocket = $0. Also stopped at Bath and Body Works with two coupons. One for an item of my choice up to $13 with any purchase - got the smalled giftbag on sale and a Vanilla Body Splash for .55 - the cashier was impressed. My second coupon was for a free home fragrance item up to $12.50 with a $10 purchase. So, I got a jar candle - originally $17 for $10 and wallflower re-fills for free - out of pocket - $10 plus tax.

No comments: