Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12/30 Expressions

Today, we have a frugal-fun filled day planned. My daughter and I will be seeing "Marley & Me" for "free" - used the fandango code from a $25 Home Depot Gift Card. Before arriving at the movies, plan to drop off my husband's beloved Pepsi cans off at the recycler. After the movie, plan to pick-up a few staples/produce at Aldi - hopefully covered by the "recycle" money. Then, later this afternoon, I plan to read lots of magazines while my daughter uses her holiday gift money to get her hair "done". Just wanted to mention that yesterday, I picked-up 2 boxes of Nestle Marshmallow Cocoa for .25 a box - they were on sale for 2/$2 at Wal-mart and I had 2 .75 off coupons I printed off the internet - either coupons.com or smartsource.com - I got those while picking up a bag of potting soil. I finally set-up my indoor "garden". I planted lettuce and basil seeds in a large bowl and in a small cooking pot (both items from the kitchen that I no longer use for various reasons)- I planted Lavender both containers fit on a nice "ocean themed" stand near a large window in my dining room. Hopefully, a few nice salads and a natural nice fragrance are in our near future :)

No comments: