Friday, December 26, 2008

SEARS - BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE RANT!

Okay, I posted earlier that we were to have an over-the-range microwave installed at an empty rental unit - to be occupied in a few days. My husband is over there waiting for the installer - who calls 55 minutes after the appointment time to state he is still 30 minutes away. My husband called Sears - and what do they do - apologize and ask if he'd like to schedule another appointment. Then I called the 800 number - I was told they are really sorry and they will notify the store of a complaint - but the store may or may not respond. Okay - I just realized why I don't often shop at Sears - and won't be in the future! I have half a mind to ask my husband to cancel and buy the microwave elsewhere! hrumph! What do I want - Sears to set a standard - if scheduled installer is running late - call the store to have someone else do the installation - or have them call the customer before the scheduled time so the customer can do something else with their time . . .

No comments: